Twitter- Well it was fun while it lasted

As you may have been aware. I've been banned from Twitter for (Avoiding permanent suspension lol ). Still it was always going to happen considering this is my 3rd account, Twitter has been great there has been many people who I've met & plenty of people I would like to meet for a beer sometime after this bloody lockdown is over.

Of course to any of the people who want to keep in contact, I'm never far away. I'm on Facebook (under my real name), I've decided to write a few things on here (Will avoid politics). And I'm on some darts forums too under the same name, I will be active on YouTube groups as well for any darts like remote darts league from tonight.


Best Wishes

Chris



Popular posts from this blog

105+ Averages (TV & Major events)

The Oche Blog (1) - 14th October

The Lacklustre World Cup of Darts